turn off duplicatesuppression for a singe mailbox

Marcus Schopen lists at localguru.de
Wed Nov 28 09:46:21 EST 2012

Hi Ken,

Am Mittwoch, den 28.11.2012, 08:16 -0600 schrieb ktm at rice.edu:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 01:42:39PM +0100, Marcus Schopen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there a way to turn off duplicatesuppression for a single user
> > mailbox oder domain?
> >
> > Ciao
> > Marcus
> >

> Hi Marcus,
>
> There is an annotation that you can set on the mailbox to turn off
> the duplicate suppression. Check the docs for the exact name. We
> have done that here for a single mailbox in the past, but I do not
> remember the exact details.

Yes, I found the email from Paul Engle "duplicatedeliver annotation"

http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/2010-November/033916.html

As cyrus admin I'm running user in the same "permission denied" problems
like he did. But I'm not 100% sure about the notation of mboxcfg
command.

Ciao
Marcus