SASL Server Plugin

Mathew iprocessor i9processor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:57:58 EST 2012

Hi,
I also have one more doubt. I am just editing Plain.c to make my own
mechanism. Here once the username and password is sent to the server from
client. The server will verify it and sends the response. After this step
again the server needs to send a request asking for some other parameters.
Once the client sends those parameters the server should receive it. How to
handle this in plain.c?