Access control by IP

Sandro Venezuela sandro at linux2business.com.br
Thu Sep 15 16:05:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

Let me explain the situation to a better understanding of the problem.

The mailboxes are accessed only internally, but some users (directors,
managers, etc.) want to access mailboxes from their homes through the
Internet.

I was thinking of using any IMAP Proxy solution to solve this problem,
but will now be studying the solutions submitted by Dan and omalleys.

If you have a few more suggestions now that they know a little better
the problem, you might say.

thanks

Sandro

--