compiler warning on freebsd

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Thu Sep 1 13:09:15 EDT 2011

Hi Alexey,

>> No problem if I do not use the "strict-prototypes" warning with GCC.
>>
>> Line 353 is:
>> int (*proc)();
>> in sasl_callback_t definition.
>
> I might have fixes for these in my private fork. I will try to apply
> them to the HEAD.

Oh, that's great!  Many thanks.
We're using Cyrus SASL for the AUTHINFO SASL extension of the news
server INN.

>> By the way, is an official 2.1.24 release planned?
>
> Yes. I think I've just missed the internal deadline (it was September 1st).

No problem.  I hope 2.1.24 will be released this year.  It contains
useful improvements compared with 2.1.23, and also a better support for
64bit platforms.

I do not see documentation for sasl_server_done() in 2.1.24rc1.  I still
see sasl_done() everywhere.  Shouldn't it be changed?

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Un voyage de mille lieues commence toujours par un premier pas. »
   (Lao Zi)