Building on OS X

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at zimbra.com
Tue Oct 4 20:12:55 EDT 2011

--On Tuesday, October 04, 2011 7:51 PM -0400 Dave McMurtrie
<dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

>> Yeah, this still says to use the mailing list too, so it doesn't really
>> answer my question. ;)
>
> You didn't read the whole page.  The idea behind how I wrote that page
> was that if you think you found a bug and want to discuss it, use the
> mailing lists.  If you're sure you've found a bug, use Bugzilla.  If you
> didn't get that, I probably need to change how that's written.
> Suggestions welcome.

The page first says:

"If you think you've discovered a bug in Cyrus but you'd like to get some
feedback about it to confirm that it's a bug, please consider posting to
the appropriate Cyrus_Mailing_Lists."

But then it explicitly says:

"For bugs in Cyrus SASL, please use the cyrus-sasl mailing list."

It is this second part that I think results in confusion.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff