Building on OS X

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 4 19:51:53 EDT 2011

On 10/4/11 7:44 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Tuesday, October 04, 2011 7:37 PM -0400 Dave McMurtrie
> <dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

>> We're trying to merge all of the Cyrus Project into one site. You'll
>> notice that http://www.cyrussasl.org/ goes to the same site as above. I
>> recently updated the page at
>> http://www.cyrussasl.org/mediawiki/index.php/Report_A_Bug to attempt to
>> make bug reporting more consistent. I haven't yet gone back and cleaned
>> up the old asg.web.cmu.edu site yet, but I'll get to that.
>
> Yeah, this still says to use the mailing list too, so it doesn't really
> answer my question. ;)

You didn't read the whole page.  The idea behind how I wrote that page
was that if you think you found a bug and want to discuss it, use the
mailing lists.  If you're sure you've found a bug, use Bugzilla.  If you
didn't get that, I probably need to change how that's written.
Suggestions welcome.

> Should I simply point back to the original thread on this list that was
> started in January of 2008 (Nearly 4 years ago now)? Or do you want me
> to drop all of that into a bugzilla bug?

A bugzilla bug would be most helpful.

Thanks!

Dave