how i can delete {37} mailbox

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Tue Aug 10 04:27:29 EDT 2010

Wrong mailing list. This one is only for SASL. You want info-cyrus, but
read below.

--On 10. August 2010 10:06:57 +0200 schum <schum at eaxx.org> wrote:

> my script had built cyrus add_user measures. Now I have got the following
> mailboxes
>
> IMAP Password: localhost.localdomain> lm
> user / admin (\ HasChildren)
> user / admin / backup (\ HasNoChildren)
> user / admin / Drafts (\ HasNoChildren)
> user / admin / Sent (\ HasNoChildren)
> user / admin / spam (\ HasNoChildren)
> user / admin / Trash (\ HasNoChildren)
> {37} (\ HasNoChildren)
> {42} (\ HasNoChildren)
> {42} (\ HasNoChildren)
> {43} (\ HasNoChildren)
> {44} (\ HasNoChildren)
>
> localhost> sam (37) cyrus cyrus
> setaclmailbox: cyrus: cyrus: Mailbox does not exist
>
> how can I delete the mailbox ?

I don't understand how you were able to create those mailboxes in the first
place:

/*
 * Apply site policy restrictions on mailbox names.
 * Restrictions are hardwired for now.
 */
#define GOODCHARS "
+,-.0123456789:=@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz~"

Brackets of any kind can't normally be used in mailbox names. Are you
running a patched version of Cyrus or how did those mboxes come in
existence?
--
     .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.