AW: AW: AW: sasl-canonuser-plugin via sql

Lars Duesing lars.duesing at camelotsweb.de
Wed Apr 28 00:11:10 EDT 2010

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your hints. I didn't thought you can do both canon and auxprop
plugin in one file.
Is there any documentation on what canon_client is supposed to do? (In the
named ldap-plugin it doesn’t do anything except testing for all-whitespace
and copying user to out...)

I'll combine both and get back to the list when it is done.

Lars