SASL2 plugin problem

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Wed Mar 11 05:54:08 EDT 2009

Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) wrote:
> [...]

Xu,

Cyrus provides the 'pluginviewer' utility, which can be used to verify
that your gssapi plugin is installed correctly.

If available on your system, ldapsearch might provide an easier way to
trouble shoot. 'ldd', or your system's equivalent, should tell you if
your ldap library is looking in the correct location for your sasl
library, assuming it's dynamically linked.

This might provide some more ideas:

http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/OpenLdapSaslGssapi

- Dan