Next release of CMU SASL - call for favorite bugfixes

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Mon Jan 26 14:20:00 EST 2009

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah at zimbra.com> is rumored to have mumbled on
26. Januar 2009 11:11:03 -0800 regarding Re: Next release of CMU SASL -
call for favorite bugfixes:

>> On a somewhat related note: I have a change from my co-worker to use
>> .plugin extension for SASL plugins (+ some muching libtool changes), is
>> this something that I should commit? (I don't have a MacOS machine
>> either)
>
> I can test, but I have no idea whether or not Mac supports it.

It does, but actually the proper extension on the Mac would be .bundle. See
here for more info:

<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Porting/Conceptual/PortingUnix/compiling/chapter_4_section_9.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40002850-TPXREF103>
--
Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Flachbau), Zi. 18, Robert-Koch-Str. 10
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK