Next release of CMU SASL - call for favorite bugfixes

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Tue Jan 13 05:36:05 EST 2009

Hi all!

My favorite would be the auxprop plugin for the ldabdb backend which got
contributed by Howard Chu some time ago.

Actually, this is more a feature than a bug, but I know some people use
this already for quite some time. So it would be nice if this became
part of the next release thus waiving the need for patched versions of
the lib.

Also I am not sure if this enhancement is already checked in or not, but
I think it actually got commited to the source tree. Just can't find the
reference any more.

Ask me for details if needed.

Regards,
Torsten