How can i tell SASL2 to stop using /etc/sasldb2 ?

websrvr websrvr at macftphttp.serverbox.org
Tue Jul 31 06:25:44 EDT 2007

I think you might be better off contacting Patrick Ben Koetter about
the book of postfix.

He wrote a very nice book (available in PDF for your viewing
pleasure) on the inner workings/configuration of postfix which
touches on the sasl side as well and IMHO should be a must-have for
the mail-admin.

No it's not a shame-less plug, I get nothing out of it other than the
satisfaction of passing on the wisdom which I have attained in my
postfix endeavors and assistance directly from/with Patrick who
helped me achieve the impossible in an environment that wasn't
designed to support postfix/mysql or cyrus-sasl/mysql.

While I understand the need to resolve the issue at hand, the minor
pittance to obtain the book is well worth the information contained
therein and will increase your ability to troubleshoot and correct
any issues you might encounter thus increasing your value as a mail-
admin.