Cyrus as reaylhost, Authentification

Ricardo Kuznik - aciComputer r.kuznik at aci-anhalt.de
Wed Jan 31 05:35:02 EST 2007

Hello List,

we have a cyrus-imap server as Mailserver running. User are
authentificated over Sasl-Auth. Now we want to use an in-hose mailserver
(because of opengroupware).

Now, we have problem because the in-house server can not send over the
external mailserver. in the in-house main.cf we have the external
mailserver as relayhost. I think the problem is that the in-house server
can non authentificate. I tried with pop-before-smtp but did not
succeed. Is it possible to authentificate the in-house server at the
external over sasl?

Thanks a lot!

---
Sorry for my english ...