Windows Interop

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 11 13:42:54 EST 2007

Windows does have a SASL API.  It's layered on top of the SSPI, and
msdn documents the calls themselves.  I would assume that they work,
at least for email clients.

The Cyrus SASL source distribution has a directory tree under "java"
that has some test code, that I presume is a basis for understanding
Java API.  The Cyrus SASL source distribution has a directory tree
under "win32" that contains essentially nothing.  I count three files
and 18 directories.

Anybody got any information or examples or pointers at all on using
the Windows API?  I don't find anything google'ing for the routine
names, except people as confused as we are.
Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu