Authentication with DIGEST-MD5 or CRAM-MD5

Nicolas Fontaine nicolas.fontaine at univ-reunion.fr
Tue Apr 3 07:54:51 EDT 2007

Hi,
   Thanks you to answer me. I try this option, but with no success. Is
there a problem in my configuration ?
I set up imapd.conf with :

sasl_pwcheck_method: auxprop
sasl_auxprop_plugin: sasldb
sasl_mech_list: DIGEST-MD5

and it doesn't work, so I try this :

sasl_pwcheck_method: auxprop
sasl_auxprop_plugin: sasldb2
sasldb_path: /etc/sasldb2

Anyway, the same error occur :

DIGEST-MD5 SASL(-13): user not found: no secret in database

I verify that the file /etc/sasldb2 are readable by cyrus, and
sasldblistuser2 answer me the right users...
What's go wrong ?