Problems in the hashimapspool: folder scheme

Andreas Winkelmann ml at awinkelmann.de
Sat Oct 28 15:49:37 EDT 2006

Am Monday 23 October 2006 14:58 schrieb Juan Pablo Loaiza:

> hello, i don't know how fix this, everything is working now, but when i
> tried to open my e-mails i get nothing... well I'm been doing a few
> tests and I understand that my imap and pop3 services  has been reading
> from a folder and postfix is reading from another folder.
>
> Postfix Folder:
> /var/spool/imap/domainname.com/username/new
> /var/spool/imap/domainname.com/username/cur
> /var/spool/imap/domainname.com/username/tmp

Looks like some sort of Maildir.

Postfix does not access the Mailspool from Cyrus-Imap. It delivers the Mails
through LMTP to Cyrus-Imapd. Neither it reads Mails from Filesystem, nor it
writes them to the Filesystem.

If you have already configured Postfix to write Mails to Cyrus-Imapd
Filesystem Hierarchy, correct this.

--
	Andreas