Problems in the hashimapspool: folder scheme

Juan Pablo Loaiza jploaiza at fullcom.cl
Mon Oct 23 08:58:45 EDT 2006

hello, i don't know how fix this, everything is working now, but when i
tried to open my e-mails i get nothing... well I'm been doing a few
tests and I understand that my imap and pop3 services  has been reading
from a folder and postfix is reading from another folder.

Postfix Folder:
/var/spool/imap/domainname.com/username/new
/var/spool/imap/domainname.com/username/cur
/var/spool/imap/domainname.com/username/tmp

Cyrus Folder: /var/spool/imap/domain/d/domainname/u/user/username/

when i connect through the imap service, and i create one folder, the
folder  appears in:
/var/spool/imap/domain/d/domainname/u/user/username/mycreatedfolder

well, i read, and tried some stuff, but i can't get the solution, i know
that the problem is in the
/etc/imapd.conf file in the hashimapspool option  but the information on
the internet is very few.
please help me, i need that the postfix and the cyrus read over this
folder scheme:   /var/spool/imap/domainname.com/username/
is a very small server.

thanks to all who read this mail

ps: sorry for my inglish, i'm a chilean

--