default realm setting in appname.conf?

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Tue Oct 10 02:32:46 EDT 2006

So I'm wondering if there are any options to affect the default domain
for appname.conf files.  But the more I look, the less I can find for
documentation of the appname.conf syntax and available options.

Please, someone clue me in on where this is documented?

And in particular, does the sql auxprop plugin have any ability to set
the default realm when no realm is presented?  I was able to fix this
with 'defaultdomain' in imapd.conf, but it doesn't help for Sendmail and
other apps.

--
Jo Rhett
Senior Network Engineer