Help debugging libsasl2

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Sun Oct 1 12:22:41 EDT 2006

 > Did you select your canonuser Plugin?
 >
 > (sasl_)canon_user_plugin: the_name

Yes! And it even does its work, i.e. it does successfully canonicalize
usernames! At least with a very simple test szenario. Not yet really
what I am looking at implementing.

 > And if and where you see something depends on the Context, where
 > cyrus-sasl is used. Som Applications implement their own Log-Callback.

I am using it with Cyrus IMAPd. Might I have to change logging options
there as well? What I mean is: Are you saying that IMAPd (or another app
using libsasl2 might intercept logs from the SASL layer and decide not
to pass them on?

Regards,
Torsten