Sasl cvs and Suse 9.3

Andreas Winkelmann ml at awinkelmann.de
Sat May 20 13:10:04 EDT 2006

Am Thursday 20 April 2006 16:38 schrieb Ken Murchison:

Sorry for the late Answer.

> >> It's true not possible to compile correctly the cyrus-sasl on SuSE 9.3
> >> !!
> >>
> >> I'm waiting an answer from some SuSE people.
> >>
> >> The problem is related to openssl that configure did not find but it's
> >> still present.
> >
> > Hmm, since yesterday I have 9.3 installed. Yes, configure does not "find"
> > openssl. But it is not openssl, it is libRSAglue. SuSE has a librsaref. I
> > didn't find a description what the libRSAglue contains and why it is
> > needed. I removed it from the Scripts and the cvs-version builds without
> > errors. Patch is attached.
>
> Can you try this alternate patch?  I don't have a Suse box to test on.

Hmm, I'm not sure if my Build-Enviroment was wrong. I installed a new System
and run ./configure/make... and it worked fine. Maybe a build/install maked
some strange things in the global autotools-Section or somwhere else.

I builded/installed 2.1.22 today, this works fine on Suse 9.3.

Thanks you.

--
	Andreas