Cyrus SASL SQL options

Berger, Stefan (IT - Management) stefan.berger at dima-systems.com
Thu Jun 29 07:37:17 EDT 2006

i use sql authentification in cyrus imap (imapd.conf) and in postfix
(cyrus sasl in smtpd.conf). Now i want modify the select from.... entry
because users of different virtual domains are stored in differetn in
tables but in same database.
In the moment imapd.conf looks so:

sasl_sql_select: SELECT password FROM mailusers WHERE account = '%u@%r'

table mailusers containd all valid email accountss but now i have
2,3,4,5 tables with email accounts. so can i make 2,3,4,5 sas_sql_select
entries?

Stefan

--
Stefan Berger

- Systemadministrator -

DIMA Systems AG
Nonnenstraße 39
04229 Leipzig

Tel.:   +49 341  2668 - 0
Fax.:   +49 341  2866 - 333
mailto: stefan.berger at dima-systems.de
         www.dima-systems.de

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
The information is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify DIMA
Systems AG immediately and erase all copies of the message.