Could not find a dlname .......

Andreas Winkelmann ml at awinkelmann.de
Sat Jun 24 07:49:53 EDT 2006

Am Saturday 24 June 2006 13:30 schrieb lars ebeling:

> Since my normal outgoing mail doesn't work now because I have to
> authenticate to the mailrelay at the ISP, I have to use yahoo.
>
>   Andreas Winkelmann wrote:
>   >Which OS is this? Which Compiler/Version?
>
>   HP_UX 11.11
>
> >Normally, if these Plugins are statically compiled in, remove >the *.la
> > Files for them.
>
>   I did that and the messages disappeared.

Ok.

>   But still I can't authenticate from Postfix. I run Outlook Express as
> client. When I change Outlook to go directly to the ISP it works.
>
>   I sniffed the traffic with ethereal. When copying to traffic with
> ordinary telnet to port 25. It works from my HP_box.

Show the Output from a telnet-session to Port 25 and giving "EHLO something"
to your Postfix. I would be interested in all shown "AUTH" Line(s).

If you use a MS-Client there should be two Lines. One with a Space behind the
AUTH, one with a "=" behind it.

>   I have made Cyrus-SASL with the following command:
>    ./configure -enable-static -disable-cram -disable-digest -disable-otp
> -disable-krb4 -disable-gssapi

Show your configuration. "postconf -n" and your smtpd.conf.

Did you create the Link from /usr/local/lib/sasl2 to /usr/lib/sasl2?

--
	Andreas