Could not find a dlname .......

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Wed Jun 21 10:40:10 EDT 2006

Dear all,

  when I try to use SASL I get this in syslog:

  Jun 20 05:30:26 leopg9 postfix/smtpÄ7622Å: Could not find a dlname line in .la f
ile: libsasldb.la
Jun 20 05:30:26 leopg9 postfix/smtpÄ7622Å: Could not find a dlname line in .la f
ile: libdigestmd5.la
Jun 20 05:30:26 leopg9 postfix/smtpÄ7622Å: Could not find a dlname line in .la f
ile: libotp.la
Jun 20 05:30:26 leopg9 postfix/smtpÄ7622Å: Could not find a dlname line in .la f
ile: libgssapiv2.la

  What to do? I have configured with -enable-static

Hobbithobbyist
 "Never run after your own hat.  Others will be delighted to do it; why spoil their fun?"
-- Mark Twain