sasldb Administrator

Leland Jackson lelandj at mail.smvfp.com
Thu Jul 20 21:08:40 EDT 2006

I have written "sasldb Administrator", an app that allows the easy
administration of the sasldb database of users, passwords, and
realms/domains.  The cyrus-imapd can be configured to use sasldb plain
text password for authentication of email clients into the cyrus imap
email server, eliminating the need to set up a new separate Linux user,
password, and home directory in the OS every time a new email account is
added.

The decoupling between the Linux users, and the email users is great.
The app is written in perl, and uses a web based GUI, making it easy to
select, insert, update, and delete sasldb users.  The name of the app is
sasldbadmin-1.03-i386.tar.gz, and can be downloaded form my website
below.  Once you arrive at my website, you will need to access the
shopping cart application and create an account, before downloading the
app.  The download is free for evaluation, so you can kick the tires,
and examine the source.  If you decide to use the app; because, you find
it useful, I ask that you buy a license for $29.95 via the shopping cart
application.

Regards,

LelandJ
Software - Master (TM)