Migrating mail directories ..

Garry Glendown garry at nethinks.com
Sat Nov 26 03:33:32 EST 2005

OK, looks like I got everything fixed ... one directory had wrong owner
info, I found the "reconstruct" and the cyrus "quota" command, and one
directory that wouldn't setup correctly worked after deleting and
re-adding the cyrus mailbox ... tnx anyway ...

Just one thing remains - many users created their own additional mailbox
subdirectories, which are abailable, but not subscribed anymore - is
there a way to automatically re-subscribe all subofolders to their
appropriate owners?

Tnx, -garry