Migrating mail directories ..

Garry Glendown garry at nethinks.com
Sat Nov 26 02:21:54 EST 2005

Hi,

I had to migrate a mailserver, which worked rather well ... mostly ...
I'm using cyrus for imap, and while copying the whole directory tree
(albeit re-sorting due to the "[a-z]" subdirectories) as such worked, I
had to rebuild the folders and subscriptions manually --- anyway, I have
run into a problem as I am getting quota errors and the likes ... so I
recon I have done something wrong there ... is there a way to globally
rebuild the controlling structures of cyrus? Also manually starting a
"reconstruct" on single folders results in "Operating System Error"
messages on some directories ...

Help appreciated,

-gg