feature freeze on master until Feb 3

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Tue Jan 14 18:55:00 EST 2020

Hi,

I plan on branching off a new cyrus-imapd-3.2 branch at the start of February (probably on the 3rd), so I can start making beta releases in preparation for an eventual real release in March (hopefully!).

In the meantime, if you have big, risky branches that should not be in the 3.2 release, please hold off on merging them to master for a little longer.  Once 3.2 diverges from master, you can go hog wild ;)

I'm about to re-audit the https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/labels/3.2 label for what's actually feasible to include, and untag the rest.  I will probably need to ask some of you about some of these, for code areas I don't know.  I'd appreciate prompt responses. :)

Cheers,

ellie