feature freeze on master until Feb 3

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Sun Feb 2 20:06:18 EST 2020

Hi,

The cyrus-imapd-3.2 branch now exists (with initial tag for 3.2.0-beta0).  Any new work that needs to be in 3.2 needs to be on this branch.

The master branch now has a 3.3.0-dev0 tag, so from now on builds from master will version themselves as "3.3..." rather than "3.1..."

You can now merge big things to master again :)

The website documentation should finish building shortly.  For now, the top level website is still a copy of the /3.0 tree, and does not know about 3.2.  Once there is a real stable release of 3.2, I'll change top level website to be a copy of /3.2.

The /3.2 and /dev trees both know about 3.2.0-beta0 and 3.3.0-dev0

I plan to cut a beta1 of 3.2.0 later this week (which might be "later this afternoon", idk yet)

The "latest dev release" is still 3.1.9 and will remain so until we do a proper "3.3.0".

I've yet to fix up the github labels, will get on that after lunch.

Travis CI knows about 3.2 and seems to be building it correctly :)

Cheers,

ellie