time for cyrus-imap v3.2?

Ricardo Signes rjbs at fastmailteam.com
Mon Nov 4 20:04:25 EST 2019

So, I think the plan was to cut a stable Cyrus 3.2 after we had stable JMAP. Is that time now? We talked about this on the Zoom call today.

Cyrus master has pretty stable for JMAP core and mail. I think we need to do one more pass through to look for places where Cyrus extensions might leak through without the correct `using` options, but apart from that, I don't think we expect its mail API to change apart from bugfixes.

The other part of the conversation was declaring pre-3 releases EOL except for security fixes.

I don't have much of a horse in this race, but it felt like a bit of looming question.

--
Ricardo Signes (rjbs)