Re: https://imapwiki.org/ImapTest/ServerStatus update for Cyrus Imap 3.0

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Thu May 2 22:50:15 EDT 2019

This ("ImapTest") looks like the thing that we can run from Cassandane as Cassandane::Cyrus::ImapTest, I haven't had it set up for a while (haven't gotten around to it on new laptop yet...) but I think last time I looked we passed a lot of the tests on 3.0, and some of the ones we failed looked like bad tests

Bron, are you still running this test suite regularly?  How are we looking on master?  I think I remember you were planning to get in touch with Timo to get some of the bogus tests fixed, but I don't remember if this ever happened

It would be good to get this page updated, even if we're still a "non-compliant server", at least to have something more recent than 2.3 on there....(!)

It's a wiki so I'll try and create an account and see if I can just update it myself, but I'd like to refresh my understanding of where we're at before I embarrass myself!

Cheers,

ellie