Notes 29 July

Anatoli me at anatoli.ws
Mon Jul 29 09:09:08 EDT 2019

Hi All,

Ken, what's the /Delayed Send/ feature you mentioned? Is it something
like Send Later extension in TB but on the server? How would the clients
use it?

Bron, do you still pursue the goal to close most of the GitHub issues?
Do you have any roadmap for which issues to be closed in the near
future? There are a lot of issues with both 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 tags (some
even have 2.5 tag), it's not clear which are scheduled to be closed for
which release.

Regards,
Anatoli