Conversations db in 3.0

Дилян Палаузов dilyan.palauzov at aegee.org
Tue Feb 5 08:18:21 EST 2019

Hello Egoitz,

you have been asked on 7th January by Nic not to post anymore the same message to both cyrus-devel at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
ask you for, but you expect that people do, what you ask them for.

After a new version of Cyrus is released people migrate to it within a year or two and then the knowledge about the
concrete migration and its chaveats is lost.

You will likely get more useful feedback, if you first migrate to 2.5 and then to 3.0 and ask question about this
workflow.  The software is supposed to do also more reliably when this workflow is followed.  Doing anything else is a
risk, I would not take.  This workflow should also be documentated, as many people have done the version jumps in
exactly this way.

Regards
  Дилян