Notes Nov 19

Ken Murchison murch at fastmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:30:16 EST 2018

Present: ellie, Bron, Robert, Ken, Partha, Rik

Bron:
* we shouldn't allow \NoSelect mailboxes - causes JMAP issues: always
create parents where needed; don't allow deleting a parent
* we need to implement shared locks for cyrusdb interface.  we already
have some of the needed APIs
* will fix JMAP savedDates vs addedDates typo

Robert:
* working on JMAP Quota extension
* also working through existing JMAP issues
* issue 2576 should be fixed on master, but requires a conversations.db
rebuild - backout commit that caused the cross-mailbox search issue
until conversations rebuilds are done

ellie:
* no report

Ken:
* will annouce SASL 2.1.27 tonight or tomorrow
* working on mbpath-by-id.  96% of Cassandane tests pass.  still working
through RENAME issues. most of the other failures are hard-coded path issues

Partha:
* no report

--
Ken Murchison