Meeting minutes Jun 18, 2018

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmailteam.com
Mon Jun 18 07:28:56 EDT 2018

Present: Ken, ellie, Bron, Dave

Robert is still away on holiday, so we don't have a report from
CalConnect yet!
Dave (visiting!):
* CTO for ClearCentre (ClearOS) Linux distro for SMB.
* customer who needs to disable duplicate elimination
* Running 2.5.x?
* pointed out that there's a per mailbox annotation, and how to set it.* also found some missing slashes on the docs!

Murch:
* Have been working on IETF drafts
* Planning to get to intermediate messages
* nobody working with gssapi stuff, might need to talk to Alexey at IETF* waiting to hear back from Ned about sieve-fcc wording
* should be arriving Sunday afternoon at IETF102.

ellie:
* dillian has some questions about changing content disposition from
  download to inline.* planning to have a crack at group racl's since i've got that section
  of code mentally swapped in at the moment* have implemented cassandane infrastructure for testing with an
  ldap backend* questions about ptscache and auth_krb - our goal is

Bron:
* fixed takefv bug in sieve where a change to strarray meant zero-item
  lists returned NULL rather than [], and this broke things.* somehow failed to create the Extra session for IETF102.  Working on
  getting that fixed!

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd
  brong at fastmailteam.com