Cyrus meeting minutes: 13 Nov 2017

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Nov 13 08:01:13 EST 2017

Hi,

Quoting Nicola Nye <nicola at fastmailteam.com>:

> Release plans:
>    2.5 has some patches to go in, no ETA on next release
>    3.0 has some patches to go in, no ETA on next release
>    3.2 not until next year, with full JMAP and other juicy stuff

i have send an patch regarding mupdate rollback for 2.4.20 to the list
on Sep 15,
which is still relevant for the 2.5 and 3.0 versions/branches.

As i didn't see any reactions from the developers till now I assume
was missed.
I created a issues on github as this seems to be the place to report bugs now.

https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/issues/2199

Regards

    Michael Menge

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen