FastMail feature planning discussion

Anatoli me at anatoli.ws
Tue May 30 20:39:30 EDT 2017

Hi Bron and FM team,

Thanks for your great work and for keeping it open to everyone!

That's a really impressive plan. As you probably already know I'm most
interested in the backup tool for single-instance small deployments,
glad it's scheduled for short-term.

Also, I'm not sure if it's covered under "sieve extensions?", in
February Ken was about to make some changes to Sieve parser and was
asking the community (subject "Cyrus Sieve futures") about any requests
for standard extensions. "imapsieve" (RFC6785) was proposed, that would
allow (among other things) to run Sieve rules on already received emails
(lack of this feature IMO is the only disadvantage of Sieve vs
client-side rules). Do you have any status for this work? Any plans on
implementing that particular RFC?

Regards,
Anatoli