How to prime user calendars in Cyrus 3?

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu May 4 13:16:35 EDT 2017

Hi Nic,

Try adding the following header to your authenticated (as admin) requests:

Authorize-As: <userid>

This *should* allow the admin to proxy as the specified user. There
currently isn't any standard for proxy auth in HTTP, so I manufactured
by own header to do so.  This is how a frontend server in a Murder
proxies requests to the backend as the given user.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer