Update to cyr_info(8) to reflect "reid" command

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Tue Jan 17 13:42:07 EST 2017

On Sunday Jan 15, at 10:52PM CST, Bron wrote:
> onlight: yeah, it creates a new uniqueid for the mailbox.  It's
> slightly buggy
> it should be documented though.  It does indeed just give the mailbox
> a new uniqueid.  It doesn't fix up seen state for other people or
> anything like that

This is fixed in the following pull request #1798
<https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/pull/1798>
     Add "reid" command information to cyr_info #1798

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight, Inc.                             www.onlight.com
6525 W Bluemound Road, Suite 24           v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53213-4073