Cyrus meeting minutes December 11th. (2017-12-11)
nicola at fastmailteam.com
Mon Dec 11 06:38:47 EST 2017
Present: Ken, Partha, Robert, Ellie, Nicola
Next meeting Monday Dec 18th will be the last one for 2017.
First meeting in 2018 will be January 8th.
* Setting up timing comparison to twoskip
* working on compaction: aiming to be complete this week
* next: merging of databases
* Then integrate into Cyrus codebase to make use of Cyrus db unit tests
* Currently turning pages of notes from Bron into an actual spec for
* Welcome back from vacation!
* Replacing internal sendmail api
* Talking with IETF about adopting the JS-calendar draft, call for
adoption due soon
* Bringing up JMAP support up to date with latest spec changes
* Looking at optimising some sections of code known to be slow under
certain conditions (getMessages)
JMAP: Robert and Ken
* Refactoring some of the code base to remove duplication
* Can be done now that the spec is starting to stabilise.
* Good target: validation code
* http/2 code fixes
* SASL next release candidate going up soon
* Websockets implementation for streaming so that clients don't have to
poll for a sync collection on calendars. CalDAV/CardDAV push channel.
Something discussed at CalConnect which is starting to come together.
* Sieve-shell and authentication. Looking at tightening up around proxy
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cyrus-devel