Request for docs help: lmtpproxyd, message_test, pop3proxyd, search_test, squat_dump, synctest

Nicola Nye nicolan at fastmail.com
Sun May 8 23:48:23 EDT 2016

G'day,

I'm trying to flesh out our man pages and corresponding html reference
files for all the programs and tooling that is shipped with Cyrus.

Is anyone able to shed some insight as to what the following tools do
and why you'd use them:

lmtpproxyd, message_test, pop3proxyd, search_test, squat_dump, synctest

Bonus marks if you know what all the options are.

Alternatively, if they're obsolete/nobody uses them anyway/confusing,
then that's good to know too, and we can look at no longer shipping them
with each release.

Cheers,

Nicola