Merge of cyrus-docs repository into cyrus-imapd and cyrus-sasl on March 10th

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 14 03:50:24 EDT 2016

I got delayed a bit, but here we go:

1) we're just moving everything into cyrus-imapd repo for now.  We'll split out the sasl docs later.

2) Here's the script I used:

$ cat /tmp/lsfilter.pl
#!/usr/bin/perl -w

my $FILE = $ENV{GIT_INDEX_FILE};
open (FH, "git ls-files -s |");
open (OF, "| env GIT_INDEX_FILE=$FILE.new git update-index --index-info");
while (<FH>) {
    s{\t}{\tdoc/};
    print OF;
}
rename("$FILE.new", $FILE);

3) commit fde67ed2bdf7560fab8f6c84534c11c7da286ef6
Merge: 2215797 9f5b728
Author: Bron Gondwana <brong at fastmail.fm>
Date:   Mon Mar 14 18:48:43 2016 +1100

    Merge branch 'docs' of ../cyrus-docs into HEAD

----

This is going to back to cf/master now.  All future docs work is to happen on the subdirectory 'doc/source' in the cyrus-imapd.git repository.

Obviously, I still need to update the script that builds www.cyrusimap.org!

Enjoy,

Bron.

  brong at fastmail.fm