Merge of cyrus-docs repository into cyrus-imapd and cyrus-sasl on March 10th

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 7 19:41:41 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to be doing the following on March 10th (this Thursday)

1) duplicate cyrus-docs into two repositories
2) filter-branch on each - rewriting everything to be under a top level 'doc' directory
3) merge each repository into the relevant upstream (imapd and sasl)

And then we'll basically have duplicates of ALL the docs in both repositories, at which point the awesome Nicola will go in and delete the bits that aren't relevant to each side, and work out how to build the final website from the resulting files.

This way we will update documentation in step with code - and over time it will be possible to go back and see what the versions were in line with the releases.  Yay.

  brong at fastmail.fm