Sophia database => fail

Howard Chu hyc at highlandsun.com
Sat Jun 18 17:49:20 EDT 2016

Bron Gondwana via Cyrus-devel wrote:
> So I wrote a backend for this thing:
>
> http://sophia.systems/

Sorry you wasted your time. Even if you got that thing to "behave" as you
intended, it would have crashed on you anyway.

https://github.com/pmwkaa/sophia/issues/54
https://github.com/pmwkaa/sophia/issues/53

Actually, just look at all of the open issues on that repo. These folks have
No Clue what they are doing.

It's a sick joke, not a usable database library.

--
   -- Howard Chu