Meeting minutes 15 Feb [was Re: Meeting minutes 8 Feb]

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Mon Feb 15 20:25:36 EST 2016

Oops!  My bad!  I was looking at the cyrus-sasl repo, which has it's own
doc branch, and took that to be the cyrus-sasl documentation. Upon
further review, that seems to be mostly the supporting RFC data.

My apologies for the snap-answer.  I've spent so much time buried in
cyrus-docs, I somehow managed to miss this.
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight Inc.                              www.onlight.com