Meeting minutes 15 Feb [was Re: Meeting minutes 8 Feb]

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Mon Feb 15 09:15:40 EST 2016

On 02/15/2016 05:34 AM, Nicola Nye via Cyrus-devel wrote:
> Nicola
> <...>- Next task: look at integrating the docs repo into the source
> repo so that we can single-source things like man pages into man files
> for release packaging as well as html for the website.
>
> Ellie
> - Been thinking about implications of merging docs/source repos, Has
> uncovered some complicated questions with no clear answers yet.

Ellie,
Could you expand on the "complicated questions"?

I spent some time last week working my way through the mailing list
traffic from the past several months, and getting my head back into
Cyrus space.  The new stuff on cyrusimap.org looks good.  Now I'm trying
to figure out how and where I can jump back in to this whole squirrelly
docs project.

Yours,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight Inc.                              www.onlight.com
6525 W Bluemound Rd., Ste 24	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53213-4073	  f. 414.290.0335