Meeting minutes 8 Feb
nicolan at fastmail.com
Mon Feb 15 06:34:24 EST 2016
Present: Nicola, ellie, Simon
- New sphinx based doc tree is now live on cyrusimap.org.
- New theme works well on mobile browsers too.
- Old mediawiki site is still present for any existing bookmarks.
- Next task: look at integrating the docs repo into the source repo so
that we can single-source things like man pages into man files for
release packaging as well as html for the website.
- Also: fix up document hierarchy/taxonomy to make it easier for people
to find things.
- Backup code went into master last week. And there was rejoicing
- Working on keeping release notes up to date for the next beta2
release. *Ken/Bron*: is there anything outstanding we are waiting for
before release can go out?
- Been thinking about implications of merging docs/source repos, Has
uncovered some complicated questions with no clear answers yet.
- no Cyrus news, but has a new job starting next Monday.
- suggested that rebuilding the docs every hour whether there was a
change or not was probably overkill. Post-commit hook anyone?
brong at fastmail.fm
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cyrus-devel