cyrus-imapd-2.5 build broken at 865199d -- needs -lrt

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:22:58 EST 2016

Interestingly, it looks like both master and cyrus-imapd-2.5 branches
already have some sort of checking for availability of librt (look for
"LIB_RT" in configure.ac and Makefile.am) -- they're allegedly trying to
bring it in because skiplist needs fdatasync (which I guess depends or
depended upon librt at one point?)

So it's interesting that it's still not being linked in correctly for
you.  Does your config.log offer any enlightenment?