Build problem with library locations in 2.5.7

Giles Malet gdmalet at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 12 10:55:25 EDT 2016

Hello Ellie,

> If I'm reading it correctly, it only affects builds from source with
> --prefix=/usr

Ah, that could be the case, as that's what we're using.

Many thanks for your response though. Although it is not an issue for us really as there's a simple solution (moving the libraries), I wanted to be sure this problem is known about, so perhaps it will be fixed one day. The bug you found seems to be tracking it so I'll now go away :-)

Thanks,