Another non-standard search/sort field :)

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 10 20:52:50 EDT 2015

sort: spamscore
search: spamabove / spambelow

These use the X-Spam-score header which is a floating point number with a single decimal place usually, i.e. 5.0, 17.3.  spamabove is GE and spambelow is LT.

I'm going to push this back, because it doesn't clash with anything.  It's kinda nice to be able to sort by spamscore to quickly put the focus on the most likely to be be wrongly classified messages, and we're going to support that in our interface at some stage.

  brong at fastmail.fm