OpenIO: open source object storage for Cyrus

Jean-Francois SMIGIELSKI jean-francois.smigielski at openio.io
Fri Sep 4 10:23:36 EDT 2015

Hi, folks!

Some efforts have been made recently to allow cyrus to benefit from object storage solutions for emails. A clean interface has been designed, Raymond (from http://mxtools.com) and I (from http://openio.io), with the help of Bron, managed to respectively anchor it in cyrus and provide an open source implementation toward OpenIO's object storage.

We are now happy to announce we are ready to release it in the open, so that people can test it against real life use cases.

The code has been pushed on https://github.com/RaymondPo/cyrus-imapd/tree/Cyrus-OpenIO
Feel free to try it, fork it, give us feedback, etc.

--
Jean-Francois Smigielski
http://openio.io